Thursday 27 September 2012

"Justin Desserts"


"Justin Desserts"


Now sadly I won’t be blogging a yummy recipe and calling it “Justin” - This blog piece is of course about the disturbing “allegations” surrounding TV “star” Justin Lee Collins and his girlfriend (ex) Anna Larke. 
I first came upon this story whilst browsing the entertainment headlines - not sure “alleged” domestic abuse is entertainment news but let’s not digress. Collins is in court after numerous reports from Larke that their 9 month relationship was a swarm of physical, mental and sexual abuse. Now before I blog any further I would just like to write this disclaimer “All further points in this blog piece are personal opinion, quotes taken from news articles and alleged rumors” So back to this slug of a man who frankly looks like he needs a good sponge bath and a very close shave.
Larke claims Collins subjected her to a barrage of abuse and extreme controlling measure during their relationship including forcing her to throw out her entire DVD collection (I’ve never cared for Mama Mia either) because he was jealous of the leading male stars - maybe Collins just has “small penis syndrome” - similar to “small man syndrome” but the sufferer overcompensates for his small penis with big gestures and then again maybe he is just the hairy whiskery overgrown slug he appears to be.
The allegations continue with Larke claiming Collins made her write down EVERY sexual encounter, experience and activity she has done with previous boyfriends (I’d go through 10 Pukka Pads if that were me) anyway I digress again, rumors of him beating her and her cat have recently surfaced - jealous of another pussy perhaps? 
I personally wouldn’t be surprised if this foul creature - Collins not Larke is guilty of these crimes and personally I’d feel even if they aren’t true…our TV screens would be a much better place without the gutter “comedy” this bearded slug appears to spout. 
What’s your opinions and thoughts? Tweet me @dannymorgan86
Until another spice….
Danny :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment